|Enemy Type||Small Monsters|
Aptonoth is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). アプトノス in Japanese.
Docile herbivores that graze in packs. Their meat is considered a delicacy and is rich in nutrients. If one member of the herd is attacked, the rest will flee immediately
Aptonoth Details & Locations
- Found in: Ancient Forest
- Appears in: Jagras of the Ancient Forest, A Kestodon Kerfuffle, The Great Jagras Hunt, Bird-Brained Bandit, Urgent: Pukei-Pukei Hunt, Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi, The Encroaching Anjanath, A Fiery Throne Atop the Forest, Fungal Flexin' in the Ancient Forest, Butting Heads with Nature, A Thicket of Thugs, The Great Glutton, Camp Crasher, Scatternut Shortage, The Current Situation
- Runs away from attackers
- Prey of the Anjanath, Ratholos, and Geat Jagras Monsters
- Large Monsters version: n/a
- Sizes: 1002.25
- Species: Herbivores
Aptonoth Combat Info
- These monsters do not attack hunters
- Runs away if attacked
- Raw Meat
- Monster bone S
Aptonoth Weapons & Armor
No weapons or armor
Notes & Trivia
- These monsters are from the ?? species
- These monsters are ??? big
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- Can be ridden
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"Prey of the Anjanath, Ratholos, and Geat Jagras Monsters"
They should really make boss versions of these herbivores... I for one would much welcome a Kelbi Taroth in the series...
its a parsarolofus
unsure if this is an iceborne thing (i was riding one when it happened) but aptonoth will occasionally eat and drop either a might seed or an adamant seed
I killed a whole pack of these thinking they were Kestodons. Whoops.