Apceros is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). アプケロス in Japanese.
Herbivores that inhabit the Wildspire Waste. They've developed particularly hard hide to ward off attackers, and are known to gather in groups to defend themselves.
Apceros Details & Locations
- Found in: Wildspire Waste
- Appears in: The Best Kind of Quest, Sinister Shadows in The Swamp, Horned Tyrant Below the Sands, Invader in the Waste, Tickled Pink, Snatch the Snatcher, The Pain from Gains, Exterminator of the Waste, Mired in the Spire, The Piscine Problem, Prickly Predicament, Gettin' Yolked in the Waste, Landing the Landslide Wyvern
- Not hostile unless attacked
- Attacks other monsters: no
- Large Monsters version: ??
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: Herbivores
Apceros Combat Info
- This monster has no elemental damage, but its blunt attacks can slow hunters down.
- Attacks as a group, defending its territory
- Weak to Thunder damage.
- Falls over when weakened
- A large, carapaced herbivore of the land, hunted by others monsters as prey. With a thick carapace and shell, as well as a spiked tail, the Apceros defends the herd as a group with blunt and bludgeoning attacks
Apceros Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Apceros Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- These monsters are from the ?? species
- These monsters are ??? big
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range