Raphinos is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). ラフィノス in Japanese.
Wingdrakes inhabiting the Coral Highlands. They group up to steal the eggs of other animals, but this in turn exposes them to the attention of larger, more vicious predators.
Raphinos Details & Locations
- Found in: Coral Highlands, Rotten Vale
- Appears in: Ballooning Problems, Radobaan Roadblock, Legiana: Embodiment of Elegance, Into The Bowels of the Vale, Old World Monster in the New World, On Nightmare's Wings.
- Can be used as transport in the Coral Highlands.
- However, they are hostile in the Rotten Vale due to being exposed to the effluvia's effect.
- Is immediately hostile at medium range.
- Intimidator skill has no effect on it.
- Attacks other monsters: just their eggs.
- Large Monsters version: ??
- Sizes: ?? ~ ??
- Species: Wingdrakes
Raphinos Combat Info
- Elemental damages?
- Weakness sign? (limping, etc)
- Combat tactics
Raphinos Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Raphinos Monster.
- Weapon 1
- Weapon 2
- Weapon 3
- Armor 1
- Armor 2
- Armor 3
Notes & Trivia
- They are one of only two wingdrakes that inhabit more than one locale (the other being Barnos).