Raphinos is an Small Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). ラフィノス in Japanese.
Wingdrakes inhabiting the Coral Highlands. They group up to steal the eggs of other animals, but this in turn exposes them to the attention of larger, more vicious predators.
Raphinos Combat Info
- Typically peaceful, but hostile in the Rotten Vale due to being exposed to the effluvia's effect.
- Intimidator skill has no effect on it.
- Elemental damages?
- Weakness sign? (limping, etc)
- Combat tactics
Raphinos Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Raphinos Monster.
- Weapon 1
- Weapon 2
- Weapon 3
- Armor 1
- Armor 2
- Armor 3
Notes & Trivia
- They are one of only two wingdrakes that inhabit more than one locale (the other being Barnos).
- Can be used as transport in the Coral Highlands.