Legiana is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). レイギエナ in Japanese.
The apex monster of the Coral Highlands, whose diet primarily consists of Raphinos. It emits a chilling wind from its body, which dulls its prey's ability to escape.
Legiana Details & Locations
- Found in: Coral Highlands near Northeast Camp(12) , can be found in Rotten Vale as a corpse
- Target of Quests: Legiana: Embodiment of Elegance, A Humid Headache, Special Arena: Legiana, Legiana: Highlands Royalty, Talons of Ire and Ice, Special Arena: HR Legiana, The White Winds of the New World
- Is immediately hostile at ?? range
- Attacks other monsters? Yes, kills Raphinos for food, has turf wars with Paolumu and Deviljho
- Small Monsters version: ??
- Sizes: ♕ 1495.78 ~ ♕ 2124.69
- Species: Flying Wyverns
Legiana Combat Info
- Attacks with Ice and can induce Iceblight status ailment.
- Weak to Thunder andFire
- Susceptible to Poison
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head, Neck
- Orange: Body, Back
- White: Left Wing, Right Wing, Left Leg, Right Leg
- Green: Tail
- Players can break the Head, Wings and Tail of this monster, which are its weak spots
- The membrane that covers its entire body enables Legiana to move with incredible speed. Damaging this membrane should help with slowing it down. Poison attacks have also been known to be effective.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Legiana Low & High Rank Carves/Rewards
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
|Legiana Hide (break head or back)||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Claw (dropped)||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Webbing (break wings)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Tail Webbing (break tail any rank)||⭐|
|Legiana Plate (break tail, back, or head)||⭐|
|Legiana Hide + (break head, break back)||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Scale +||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Claw + (dropped)||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Wing (break wings)||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Plate||High Rank ⭐|
|Legiana Gem (break head, back, or tail)||High Rank ⭐||2% Carve, 1% Head Break, 1% Back Break and 1% Tail Break|
|Monster Bone +||⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Hide +||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Scale +||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Claw +||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Wing||High Rank ⭐⭐|
|Legiana Plate||High Rank ⭐|
|Monster Hardbone||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐|
|Freezer Sac||High Rank ⭐⭐⭐|
|Legiana Gem||High Rank ⭐||6% Silver Reward, 13% Gold Reward and 2% Capture|
Legiana Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Legiana Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- These monsters are from the Flying Wyvern species
- These monsters are ??? big
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- Will appear in the Rotten Vale as a corpse
- Legiana is known as the "Wind Drifting Wyvern"
Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Zorah Magdaros