A Legiana variant shrouded in white frost. It specializes in freezing prey with the powerful chill it emits,
then swooping down to strike at them from overhead."
Shrieking Legiana Details & Locations
- Found in: Hoarfrost Reach
- Target of Quests: When the Mist Taketh You, Noblefrost Hunter, Duet of Rime.
- Is hostile on sight.
- Attacks other monsters.
- Has Turf Wars with: Barioth, Ebony Odogaron, Odogaron, Savage Deviljho, Rajang and Furious Rajang.
- Size: 1611.89 ~ 2271.30
- Species: Flying Wyverns
- HP: ~19,200(Solo), 32,160(Duo), 48,000(3 or 4 players)
Shrieking Legiana Combat Info
- Kinsect Extracts:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Chest/Legs
- White: Wings
- Green: Tail
- Shrieking Legiana tends to roar even more than regular Legiana, making Earplugs a good skill to counter it.
- Shrieking Legiana will inflict Iceblight very easily, making you burn through your Nullberries fast. Blight Resistance might be useful.
- As with most Master Rank Flying Wyverns, using Slinger Burst on Shrieking Legiana will work better than flashing it.
- If another Legiana is on the Map, Shrieking Legiana will let out a unique, deeper roar that summons the other Legiana to its position. Taking them on at the same time is not advised. The easiest solution is to fire a dung pod at one of them. If you don't have any dung pods with you, either run away and hide until they separate or lure them towards a Barioth. One of the Legianas will have a Turf war with Barioth and fly to another zone afterwards.
Shrieking Legiana Weaknesses
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Detailed weakness information(Legend Explanation: here)
Credits to AsteriskAmpersand, Deathcream and MoonBunnie.
Shrieking Legiana Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Shrieking Legiana Carves
|Legiana Shard||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||34%|
|Rimed Hide||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||26%|
|Obsidian Icetalon (Dropped)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||21% (50%)|
|Legiana Hardclaw (Dropped only)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||0% (28%)|
|Stark Wing||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||16%|
|Legiana Mantle||Master Rank ⭐||3%|
Shrieking Legiana Rewards
|Legiana Shard||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||21%|
|Rimed Hide (Break Head/Wings/Back)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||27% (60% / 70% / 98%)|
|Obsidian Icetalon||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||13%|
|Stark Wing (Break Wings)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||16% (70%)|
|Legiana Tail Webbing+ (Break Tail)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||11% (63%)|
|Cryo Sac||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||18%|
|Legiana Mantle (Break Back/Tail/Head)||Master Rank ⭐||3% (2%/ 4% / 5%)|
Shrieking Legiana Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Shrieking Legiana Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- It is known as the "Wind Drifting Wyvern".
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Alatreon ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fatalis ♦ Frostfang Barioth ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros