Scarred Yian Garuga is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). 傷ついたイャンガルルガ (kizutsuita iyan garuga) in Japanese. This monster only shows up after leveling the Guiding Lands (Forest Region) to level 6 and above.
A tempered Yian Garuga that survived a grueling battle with just a scar on its head. Be careful of its successive attacks.
Scarred Yian Garuga Details & Locations
- Found in: only appears at Guiding Lands Forest Level 6 and above. See page for details.
- Once you unlock it, you can get Investigations for hunting it.
- Target of Quests: ??
- Is hostile when approached and extremely aggressive
- Attacks other monsters: Yes
- Small Monsters version: n/a
- Size: ♕ 1222.33 ~ ♕ ??
- Species: Bird Wyverns
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Scarred Yian Garuga Combat Info
- Like the normal species, its head is easily breakable, and it's quick to run out of stamina. It behaves differently when flying short distances though, so be careful
- It's exremely aggressive and fast
- Attacks in quick succession launching airborne fireballs
- Its tail swipe inflicts poison and can one-shot Rare 10 armor wearers.
- Elemental Fire Damage monster.
- Weak toWater and blast damage.
- Resistant to Thunder and Fire
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Tail
- White: Wings, Legs
- Enraged mode: ??
- You can obtain a Shiny Drops by attacking ??
- Tips and notes go here
Scarred Yian Garuga Weaknesses
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Scarred Yian Garuga Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Scarred Yian Garuga Carves
|Garuga Shard (Dropped)||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Garuga Silverpelt (break chest)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Fancy Beak (break beak)||⭐⭐|
|Garuga Fellwing (break wings)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Fey Wyvern Gem (tail carved)||⭐|
|Garuga Lash (tail carved)||⭐⭐|
Scarred Yian Garuga Rewards
Scarred Yian Garuga Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Scarred Yian Garuga Monster. These are unconfirmed and pre-release information for now!
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros