Ruiner Nergigante is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). 悉くを滅ぼすネルギガンテ (Kotogotoku wo Horobosu Nerugigante) in Japanese.
Countless battles have only hardened this Nergigante variant. In addition to healing, its spikes grow tougher as it loses health."
Ruiner Nergigante Details & Locations
- Found in: Guiding Lands (Level 5 zones, above MR 100)
- Target of Quests: To The Guided, a Paean, To the Very Ends with You, Ode to the Destruction
- Is hostile on sight.
- Has Turf Wars with: Savage Deviljho, Kushala Daora, Lunastra, Teostra, Velkhana, Rajang, Furious Rajang.
- Size: 1663.31 ~ 2291.67
- Species: Elder Dragons
- HP: 23,680 (15,540 in Assignment)
- Unlisted Special Rewards: Diamond Master Symbol Pendant
Ruiner Nergigante Combat Info
- Kinsect Extracts:
- Red: Head/Forelegs
- Orange: Horns/Body/Hindlegs
- White: Wings
- Green: Tail
- Enraged mode: spikes start to turn black faster.
- When a limb has white spikes, it will become a weakpoint and be breakable, when the spikes are black, it will be resistant to damage and be unbreakable.
- When thorns are fully grown it will nose dive and throw thorns in that direction.
- Will also keep throwing its horns at you so its best to dive as much as possible when it charges at you.
- Avoid all direct attacks as it can make you faint in 2 attacks back to back.
Ruiner Nergigante Weaknesses
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
Detailed weakness information(Legend Explanation: here)
Credits to AsteriskAmpersand, Deathcream and MoonBunnie.
Ruiner Nergigante Master Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Ruiner Nergigante Carves
|Immortal Shard (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||30% (27%)|
|Nergigante Cortex||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||22%|
|Nergigante Hardclaw||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||19%|
|Annihilating Greathorn||Master Rank ⭐⭐||8%|
|Eternal Regrowth Plate (Dropped)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||14%|
|Nergigante Flail (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||9% (70%)|
|Nergigante Gem||Master Rank ⭐||5%|
|Large Elder Dragon Gem (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐||2% (3%)|
Ruiner Nergigante Rewards
|Immortal Shard (Break Head)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||21% (30%)|
|Nergigante Cortex (Break Wings)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||26% (62%)|
|Eternal Regrowth Plate (Break one Horn/Head/Spikes)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||17% (34% / 70% / 30% per spike broken)|
|Annihilating Greathorn (Break one/both Horns/Head)||Master Rank ⭐⭐||8% (66% / 97%)|
|Nergigante Flail (Tail Carved)||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||13%|
|Large Elder Dragon Bone||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐||12%|
|Pure Dragon Blood||Master Rank ⭐⭐||8%|
|Nergigante Gem||Master Rank ⭐||3%|
|Large Elder Dragon Gem (Break Both Horns)||Master Rank ⭐||2% (3%)|
|Elder Dragonvein Bone||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐||37%|
|Extinction Greathorn||Master Rank ⭐⭐⭐⭐||63%|
Ruiner Nergigante Weapons & Armor
Notes & Trivia
- This Nergiante Variant may have been created when a regular Nergiante eats something with a lot of power. (Like the Xeno Husk that fell after the assigned quest)
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Alatreon ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fatalis ♦ Frostfang Barioth ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Furious Rajang ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Raging Brachydios ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros