Stygian Zinogre is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Stygian Zinogre is the 2nd free major title update for the Iceborne Expansion that is set to be released on December 5, 2019. ジンオウガ亜種 (Jin'ōga ashu) in Japanese. It is a subspecies of Zinogre.
Has a symbiotic relationship with Dracophage Bugs, which it releases like bullets. Becomes even more dangerous when covered in light.
Stygian Zinogre Details & Locations
- Found in: Guiding Lands (Tundra Region)
- Target of Quests: Across the Lost Path,
- Is hostile when attacked
- Attacks other monsters: Yes/No
- Small Monsters version: n/a
- Size: ♕ ?? ~ ♕ ??
- Species: Fanged Wyverns
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Stygian Zinogre Combat Info
- Elemental Dragon damage monster.
- Weak to Thunder
- Resistant to ??
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: ??
- Orange: ??
- White: ??
- Enraged mode: Turns red and has large AOE attacks
- You can obtain a Shiny Drops by using flinch shots.
- While the time Zinogre is “charging up” is generally considered a time for free damage, this is not the case for Stygian Zinogre. If you attack while it is charging up, you will get hurt. Badly.
- Its powered-up state is cancelled when it flinches or is toppled. When its hide toughens, it becomes more vulnerable to elemental attacks.
Stygian Zinogre Weaknesses
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Stygian Zinogre Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
Stygian Zinogre Carves (All Master Rank)
|Stygian Zinogre Dragonlocks||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Stygian Zinogre Cortex||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Stygian Zinogre Dragonhold (Break Back)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Stygian Zinogre Lash (Carve Tail)||⭐⭐|
|Stygian Zinogre Hardclaw (Break Forelegs)||⭐⭐⭐|
|Stygian Zinogre Skymerald (Carve Tail, Break Head)||⭐|
|Dracophage Bug (Dropped)||⭐⭐⭐|
Stygian Zinogre Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the monster:
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Namielle ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros