Namielle is a Large Monster in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. ネロミェール (Neromyēru) in Japanese.
An Elder Dragon said to be able to command water and use it as a shield. Though very few sightings have ever been reported, they mention 'exploding water' and 'bright glowing lights.' Its existence remains shrouded in mystery."
Namielle Details & Locations
- Found in: Coral Highlands
- Target of Quests: A Light From the Abyss
- Is hostile when provoked.
- Attacks other monsters: has a Turf War with Savage Deviljho. Will attack other monsters.
- Small Monsters version: n/a
- Size: ♕ ?? ~ ♕ 2519.35
- Species: Elder Dragon
- HP (Tempered): ~??
Namielle Combat Info
- Deals Water and Thunder damage, and can inflict Waterblight and/or Thunderblight.
- Weak to Fire and Dragon
- Resistant to Water and Thunder
- Kinsect Extract:
- Red: Head
- Orange: Tail
- White: Wing
- Enraged mode: Wings shift to a gradient of green, blue, and purple lights. Whiskers also glow blue.
- You can obtain a Shiny Drops by attacking ??
- The monster mainly sprays water, which applies waterblight. These streams of water also leave behind puddles, which enhance Namielle’s movement and attacks. Namielle can fire a thin beam at these puddles, causing them to explode, or create large waves with a sweep of its wings. Namielle can also absorb these puddles to recharge its reserves.
- Namielle will charge up lightning, which can be seen arcing in its wings and body. Namielle can enhance its physical attacks with this electricity, or fly up and store the electricity in its tentacle-like wing tips, striking the ground as it flies overhead. This flight attack can easily apply thunderblight if it should hit. Any puddles hit with this electricity will vaporize, dealing extra damage if a hunter is in contact, but causing the puddle to disappear. Connected puddles can arc electricity for a short distance.
- Will let out a distinct roar and leap upwards, its center surging with glowing electricity. It will then slam into the ground, causing a “supernova” effect. A small arc of lightning will deal a bit of damage, then a massive shockwave will cause every puddle in the area to explode. Namielle will then leave, drained of all water and scales a beige color. This attack is one of the fastest “elder specials”, and can easily take out a hunter. The dive move is recommended to dodge, as areas such as the nest can be completely filled with puddles, making normal dodging ineffective. The total animation from roar to hit takes about four seconds.
Each ⭐star shown below represents more weakness to each ailment
In-game weakness information
Namielle Low and High Rank Carves
Defeating this monster allows the player to carve the following items:
|Namielle Finehide (Dropped)||Master Rank|
|Namielle Hardclaw (Break Forelegs)||Master Rank|
|Namielle Fellwing (Break Wings)||Master Rank|
|Namielle Whisker (Break Head)||Master Rank|
Namielle Weapons & Armor
Armor and Weapons related to the Namielle Monster.
Notes & Trivia
- Can be lured with ??
- Camouflage works until ?? range
- It is known as the "Abyss Dragon."
- Moss can be used to soak up Namielle’s water spots. However, since Namielle uses so many water attacks, it is not recommended to focus on absorbing these spots. Rather, in tight areas, use the moss to create safe spaces from Namielle’s devastating “nova” attack.
Acidic Glavenus ♦ Ancient Leshen ♦ Anjanath ♦ Azure Rathalos ♦ Banbaro ♦ Barioth ♦ Barroth ♦ Bazelgeuse ♦ Behemoth ♦ Beotodus ♦ Black Diablos ♦ Blackveil Vaal Hazak ♦ Brachydios ♦ Brute Tigrex ♦ Coral Pukei-Pukei ♦ Deviljho ♦ Diablos ♦ Dodogama ♦ Ebony Odogaron ♦ Fulgur Anjanath ♦ Glavenus ♦ Gold Rathian ♦ Great Girros ♦ Great Jagras ♦ Jyuratodus ♦ Kirin ♦ Kulu-Ya-Ku ♦ Kulve Taroth ♦ Kushala Daora ♦ Lavasioth ♦ Legiana ♦ Leshen ♦ Lunastra ♦ Nargacuga ♦ Nergigante ♦ Nightshade Paolumu ♦ Odogaron ♦ Paolumu ♦ Pink Rathian ♦ Pukei-Pukei ♦ Radobaan ♦ Rajang ♦ Rathalos ♦ Rathian ♦ Ruiner Nergigante ♦ Safi'jiiva ♦ Savage Deviljho ♦ Scarred Yian Garuga ♦ Seething Bazelgeuse ♦ Shara Ishvalda ♦ Shrieking Legiana ♦ Silver Rathalos ♦ Stygian Zinogre ♦ Teostra ♦ Tigrex ♦ Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Tzitzi-Ya-Ku ♦ Uragaan ♦ Vaal Hazak ♦ Velkhana ♦ Viper Tobi-Kadachi ♦ Xeno'jiiva ♦ Yian Garuga ♦ Zinogre ♦ Zorah Magdaros