Rocksteady Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World. Rocksteady Mantle prevents you from flinching when attacked and reduces the damage you take.
How to Get Rocksteady Mantle
- Must be at least HR 50 and finish the 9★ Optional Quest "A Summons from Below" to obtain the Rocksteady Mantle from The Armory.
- To obtain the 9★ Optional Quest "A Summons from Below" hunt 3 different threat level 3 tempered monsters(purple aura Elder Dragons & Deviljho) to unlock the quest from The Armory.
- Threat level 3 Tempered Quests are HR 50 and up, Tempered Elder Dragons & Deviljho.
Rocksteady Mantle Notes
- This mantle negates flinching, which gives you the ability to "tank through" being interrupted while using items, performing combos or moving.
- The player can still take damage through the mantle, but will not flinch to the attack, roar and pushes from large monster movement. It is imperative to watch your HP while using this mantle.
- The player can still get caught up in muck as the effect that grants immunity to muck is on a different mantle.