Rocksteady Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World. Rocksteady Mantle prevents you from flinching when attacked and reduces the damage you take.
How to Get Rocksteady Mantle
- Must be at least HR 50 and finish the Optional Quest "A Summons from Below"
- Hunt 3 different tempered monsters (threat level 3) to unlock the quest
- Threat level 3 Tempered Quests are HR 50 and up, usually Tempered Elder Dragons
Rocksteady Mantle Notes
- This mantle is best used with a melee weapon as it will negate all effects which typically put melee players in danger
- The player can still take damage through the mantle, but will not flinch to the attack. It is imperative to watch your HP while using this mantle
- The player can still get caught up in muck as the effect that grants immunity to muck is on a different mantle.