Waterproof Mantle is a type of Specialized Tool in Monster Hunter World. Waterproof Mantle Reduces slowness in water and reduces water damage.
How to Get Waterproof Mantle
- The Waterproof Mantle is awarded after completing the Armory R&D: Waterproofing delivery.
Waterproof Mantle Notes
- Can only be equipped for a certain amount of time. Once this time has elapsed, there is a cooldown before it can be equipped again.
- Grants immunity to Waterblight and normal travelling in zones with deep water(Jyuratodus nest for example).
- Prevents the water pulls from Namielle.
- Reduces Water Damage taken by 70%(do note that most elemental monster attacks also mainly deal physical damage and thus won't reduce the damage as much as it would seem).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
at the moment the only monsters you should be using this mantle on is Jyuratodus and Barroth since both of them have a muck attack and both do fight in the swampy area of wildspire waste.