Endemic Life Researcher
|English Voice Actress:||?|
|Japanese Voice Actress||?|
Endemic Life Researcher is an NPC in Monster Hunter World (MHW). NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the Hunter during the story or optional activities in game.
A cheerful woman, archiving her research on the creatures most other people tend to forget when hunting large monsters. She asks the Hunter for help in finding certain species for her studies.
Quests & Services
One bounty per area, doing the first 5 unlock the sixth one the next time you encounter her.
- Ancient Forest: Research Help: Woodland Pteryx Capture reward 200 RP, First Wyverian Print
- Wildspire Waste: Research Help: Carrier Ant Capture reward 200 RP, First Wyverian Print
- Coral Highlands: Research Help: Wiggler Capture reward 200 RP, First Wyverian Print
- Rotten Vale: Research Help: Scavantula Capture reward 400 RP, First Wyverian Print
- Elder's Recess: Research Help: Bomb Beetle Capture reward 400 RP, First Wyverian Print
- Research Help: Phantom Bird reward 800 RP, Deluxe First Wyverian Print, Dragonkiller Sake ingredient
- Find her one last time after completing all bounties to get a Gold Wyverian Print as a gift for helping her
- Other services
When choosing a destination from the map, make sure there is "Endemic Life Researcher" in the Field Researcher section. She then appears on the map and minimap as a green dot.
- Ancient Forest: sector 5, 11
- Wildspire Waste: sector 1
- Coral Highlands: sector 4
- Rotten Vale: sector 1
- Elder's Recess: sector 2
- Background, if any
Role in Main Story
- Main story character? Plot device?
- Endemic Life Researcher is the leader of the 3 researchers, but let the other 2 do as they please with their research. Lynian Researcher praises her for this.
- She gives information on some Endemic Life relative to the area she's in when talked to casually.
- Other notes