Bomb Beetle is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
Is that an explosive rock it's rolling around!? It must have astounding thermal resistance! Let me just touch its legs to- OUCH!
You can find Bomb Beetle in:
- Elder's Recess, sector 2, 6, ?
You can capture Bomb Beetle by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden
- Other rewards: 10 RP
- Can be kicked in the field to receive 1 Bomb Pod item.
- Won't have its rock unless fed in the house.
- Target of the Research Help: Bomb Beetle Capture critical bounty in the Elder's Recess, need to capture 1 of them after receiving the bounty.
- Can be seen on the Main Menu of the game when it displays the Elder's Recess.
- Sizes: ♕ 47.76 ~ ♕ 71.04
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Hard to miss, they roll around the magma rocks around area 6/2
Check in that bottom little alcove area, he wasn't hard to spot, little glowy spot on him!
I found one in sector 6.