Vigorwasp is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
The fluid that it collects in this sac here is...that's right, Vitalily nectar! Its healing properties should be useful in a pinch.
You can find Vigorwasp in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 5 in a tree trunk, 6 near the Pukei-Pukei nest
- Wildspire Waste, sector ?
- Coral Highlands, sector 8 multiple can be found flying around
- The Guiding Lands, sector 3
- The Vigorwasp spawned by your Palico can also be captured
You can capture Vigorwasp by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 10 RP
- The player can activate the Vigorwasp in the field to get a moderate heal, but it will also make it disappear.