Scalebat is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
Upon inspection, these seem to have scales. And claws...and fangs! Great Gravios! They're mini-wyverns! I've made a huge discovery!
You can find Scalebat in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 10 when you move through the cave
- Wildspire Waste, sector ?
- Rotten Vale, sector ?
- Elder's Recess, sector 16 dozens of them will fly out when moving down the water stream that start from the Gajalaka hideout and leads to the Northwest Camp.
Scalebat Capturing Rewards
You can capture Scalebat by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Entryway, Sky
- Other rewards: 7 RP
- Can be seen on the Main Menu of the game when it displays the Rotten Vale.