Stonebills are an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW) Iceborne. These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
These clever kiddos raise a ruckus when a large monster enters their territory. Just amazing, really. It's—OK, SHUT UP ALREADY!
You can find Stonebills in:
- Hoarfrost Reach, Sector 2 perched on rocks in the north, ?
Stonebill Capturing Rewards
You can capture Stonebills by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: 2F Railing
- Other rewards: 20 RP
- "Description when caught"
- Stonebills will fly down to feed on a dead cortos if one is killed nearby, similar to revoltures, which can make catching multiples of them much easier.
- Sizes: ♕ 75.80 ~ ♕ 124.30