Paratoad is an Endemic Life creature and an Environmental Hazard in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
It stores paralyzing gas in its body and releases it when threatened! See? Here, in its soma-AGH! I...I can't...mooove...
You can find Paratoad in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 5, 9
- Wildspire Waste, sector 4
- Coral Highlands, sector 13
- Rotten Vale, sector 10
- Elder's Recess, sector 2
- Hoarfrost Reach, sector 8
- Guiding Lands, sector 5
You can capture Paratoad by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden
- Other rewards: 20 RP
- Can be kicked or attacked in the field to release a paralysis gas for a short time. See Environment and Hazards for more information.
- Sizes: ♕ 63.84 ~ ♕ 94.96