Carrier Ant is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
They can lift incredible weights, and even made the Wildspires. They could probably even carry you! If you put down your huge weapon...
You can find Carrier Ant in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 1?
- Wildspire Waste, sector 1, 2 ant trails. sector 8, ? large group of Carrier Ants will also spawn when a monster destroys one of their nests and flee in all directions
- Rotten Vale, sector ?, 15 close to the Grimalkyne Camp, Sector 1 right by the Flamenut plant
You can capture Carrier Ant by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden
- Other rewards: 6 RP
- Target of the Research Help: Carrier Ant Capture critical bounty in the Wildspire Waste, need to capture 9 of them after receiving the bounty.
- Sometimes a shiny item can be seen traveling along the ant line, the player can take it to receive a random monster material relative to the area (i.e Great Girros material in Rotten Vale, Diablos material in Wildspire Waste, etc.)
- Sizes: ♕ 22.63 ~ ♕ 25.01
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
carry me to safety