Revolture is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
These birds are always after large monsters' leftovers. If you spot one, a monster's probably lurking nearby!
You can find Revolture in:
- Ancient Forest, outdoor areas
- Wildspire Waste, outdoor areas
- Rotten Vale, level 3
- Elder's Recess, outdoor areas
- Guiding Lands,
Pretty common around other creatures, especially dead ones (they react to what the player kills).
"A carrion-eating bird that scavenges meat from carcasses. It is often spotted flying above large monsters."
You can capture Revolture by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 12 RP
- One of the 2 birds in the Terrestrial section (with the Blissbill)
- Can be seen on the Main Menu when it displays the Ancient Forest or the Wildspire Waste.
- Sizes: ♕ 92.77 ~ ♕ 150.15
- Revoltures can be used to grind out research points quickly. Just kill a monster in an expedition or in the Guiding Lands, and about 10-20 Revolutres will come flying in ready to catch. they won't leave until the dead body decays.