Augurfly is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
They only emerge on rainy days, and it's said that the day after is guaranteed to be sunny! They're like good weather charms!
You can find the Augurfly in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 3, 5, 10, 11, 16, ?
- Wildspire Waste, sector 2, 3, 10, ?
- Coral Highlands, sector 8, 11, 14, ?
- Rotten Vale, sector 1, 9, 11, 12, 15, ?
- Elder's Recess, sector 8, 16
- The Guiding Lands, sector ?
You can capture Augurfly by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 180 RP
- ♕ 110.64 - ♕ 203.88
- Large Gold Crown Conditions: Foul Weather (Rain, etc), Night Time. (There's a possibility of finding the gold crown as long as either condition is met.)
- [Other games it appears in]
- When doing the Critical Bounty : Golden Crown Augurfly, it is more likely to be found in Area 15 of the Rotten Vale (Plunderer' Palico Base).
- The weather must be Acid Rain, use Food Effect: Felyne Weathercat if it is available.
- The Augurfly will appear as a separate spawn from the Omenfly(s), directly over the small fishing hole as soon as you enter through either entrance.