Augurfly is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
They only emerge on rainy days, and it's said that the day after is guaranteed to be sunny! They're like good weather charms!
You can find Augurfly when it is raining in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 3, 5, 10, 11, 16, ?
- Wildspire Waste, sector 2, 3, 10, ?
- Coral Highlands, sector 8, 11, 14, ?
- Rotten Vale, sector 1, 12, ?
- Elder's Recess, sector ?
Augurfly Capturing Rewards
You can capture Augurfly by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 180 RP
- Other games it appears in
- Is it a pet?