Wiggler is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
It wiggles in the wind and isn't blown away because it's anchored in to the ground! Let's have a look at its feet... URRGH! It's stuck...
You can find Wiggler in:
- Coral Highlands, sector 1, 3, 9, 10, 11
- Elder's Recess, sector 16 (in the pots in the Gajalaka lair)
- The Guiding Lands, sector 10, 11
By crouching (pressing the dodge button while standing still) and moving slowly, or by simply using the Ghillie Mantle, you can avoid it fleeing as you approach.
You can capture Wiggler by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Pot, Garden
- Other rewards: 12 RP
- It can be seen on the Main Menu when it displays the Coral Highlands.
- Its behavior and design are inspired by the spotted garden eel.
- Sizes: ♕ 166.30 ~ ♕ 226.58