Emerald Helmcrab is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
That avant-garde shell design, that superb silhouette and color scheme... Forget research, I'm getting out my sketch book!
You can find Emerald Helmcrab, easier while weather is bad, in:
- Wildspire Waste, sector 4, 9, 10 randomly spawn around Iron Helmcrab
- Rotten Vale, sector ?, 9 randomly spawn around Soldier Helmcrab
You can capture Emerald Helmcrab by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden
- Other rewards: 240 RP
- Can be kicked in the field to receive Emerald Shell.
- More likely to spawn during rain.
- Sizes: ♕ 114.20 ~ ♕ 169.87