Cactuar Cutting is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
A mysterious creature from Eorzea that looks like a cactus but is not. Very fast when it needs to escape.
Cactuar Cutting Location
You can find Cactuar Cutting in:
- Area 4 of Wildspire Wastes, by where the Apceros graze.
- Area 8 of Wildspire Wastes, in the quicksand trap area.
- Area 7 of Wildspire Wastes, to the left of camp 11 near the Gajalaka.
- Elder's Recess ??
Cactuar Cutting Capturing Rewards
You can capture Cactuar Cutting by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden
- Other rewards: 85 RP
Cactuar Cutting Notes
- It's one of the cute critters from Eorzea! It's kinda like a cactus, uh, if a cactus had legs and could run at mach speed...
- Runs underground for part of its movement- can be identified by a circle of continuously splashed mud followed by a tiny cactaur running about.