Dapper Coralbird is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
Coralbirds only allow one chosen male into their flock. In other words, this guy's the top dog- or bird.... You know what I mean!
You can find Dapper Coralbird in:
- Coral Highlands, sector 1, 4, and 5 near the exit to the rope lift, spawns randomly in an Elegant Coralbird flock, recognizable by its darker purple color and the number of birds in the flock (4 instead of 3), only flees if startled (i.e by a missed net shot) but may come back
- The Guiding Lands, sector 10
You can capture Dapper Coralbird by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 180 RP
- Gold crown size spawns in clear weather conditions at night.
- Sizes: ♕ 122.72 ~ ♕ 162.26
- Other games it appears in
- Target of Endemic Life Researcher Critical Bounty in Iceborne Expansion
- Is it a pet?
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Got mine in area 5. Rode the rope lift back and forth to make it spawn
I got 2 Dapper Coralbirds in area 1 Yesterday
They also spawn in area 6. There are flocks of coralbirds there.
I got mine actually when the weather was unknown at night, while there was a Kirin around. In case this helps, it was literally the first one when you spawn from Area 1 jumping down. I've been in Coral Highland with Clear weather at night like 20 times searching EVERY spot where they spawn, nothing. Could be just my luck though.
Dunno how to edit this wiki but it should be noted somewhere that the gold crown conditions are Clear weather and Night.
Easiest rare Endemic Life to capture tbh
Fun fact: Coral Birds always spawn in groups of 3, if there is ever a group that has 4 that means one of them is a Dapper Coral Bird
I was wandering through the Coral Highlands capturing Elegant Coralbrids so I could have one as a pet, when I noticed that one was a bit larger and was a different color form the rest. Naturally, I caught it and went back to my room and left it flying there. After looking up what this was up on the Web, I found this site and found out that this is a rare creature. I'm still shocked that I was able to find one of these.