Location Coral Highlands Type Terrestrial
Wiggler Queen is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World. It is the rare variant of the wiggler.
This empress of the night only appears when there's a full moon! Let's see if she'll deign to show us her royal feet... URRGH! Nope...
You can find Wiggler Queen in:
- Coral Highlands, sector 1, 3, 9, 10, 11, ?
- Elder's Recess, sector 16 (in the pots in the Gajalaka lair)
- The Guiding Lands, sector 10, 11
Spawns randomly within Wiggler groups at night. By crouching (pressing the dodge button while standing still) and moving slowly, or by simply using the Ghillie Mantle, you can avoid it fleeing as you approach.
You can capture Wiggler Queen by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the left trigger and pressing the right trigger on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Pot, Garden
- Other rewards: 180 RP
- Wiggler Queen will not come back out of the ground if you startle it. This seems to imply that every time Wigglers come out of the ground, it's a new group that spawns in.
- The Wiggler Queen has bigger fins than the standard Wiggler, and her head glows with a red light.
- Wiggler Queens have a higher chance of spawning in the Event Quest "Every Hunter's Dream II"
- Sizes: ♕ 166.30~ ♕ 247.37