Omenfly is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
See those glowing bellies? Usually they're yellow, but they turn red near big monsters...W-Why are they glowing red near me!?
You can find Omenfly in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 3, 5, 10, 11, 16, ?
- Wildspire Waste, sector 2, 3, 10, ?
- Coral Highlands, sector 8, 11, 14, ?
- Rotten Vale, sector 1, 11, 12, 15, ?
- Elder's Recess, sector ?
You can capture Omenfly by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 6 RP
- Other games it appears in
- Is it a pet?
- Sizes : ♕ 98.66 ~ ♕ 181.83