Woodland Pteryx is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
Serrated teeth, and those remiges... So much in common with prehistoric birds that it's a veritable living fossil!
You can find Woodland Pteryx in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 5, 11 jumps between tree in a fixed pattern, multiple spawn locations
- Guiding Lands, sector 7 near the Vespoids
You can capture Woodland Pteryx by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden
- Other rewards: 8 RP
- Target of the Ancient Forest Endemic Life Researcher first bounty "???", the player need to capture one after receiving the bounty, previous capture won't register.
- It is based on the archaeopteryx.
- Sizes: ♕ 179.59 ~ ♕ 296.92