Giant Vigorwasp is an Endemic Life creature in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These animals and insects are found out in the field, and can be captured by dedicated Hunters looking to research the New World.
Its nectar has stronger healing properties than average, and it even releases a healing mist when its sac is ruptured!
You can find Giant Vigorwasp in:
- Ancient Forest, sector 13 at the bottom of the zone with vines floors, spawn under unknown time/weather conditions.
- Guiding Lands, sector 7 near the vespoids
You can capture Giant Vigorwasp by using the infinite item "capture net" then aiming for the creature with the control's trigger and pressing Square on your controller when the outline of the frame turns orange.
- House placing: Carpet, Floor, Hearth, Garden, Sky
- Other rewards: 40 RP
- The player can activate the Giant Vigorwasp in the field to get a strong heal and create an healing mist. It'll however make it disappear.
- Appears to be a fixed spawn.
- Sizes: ♕ 97.18 ~ ♕ 144.55