|English Voice Actress:||?|
|Japanese Voice Actress||?|
Lynian Researcher is an NPC in Monster Hunter World (MHW). NPCs are non-playable characters that interact with the Hunter during the story or optional activities in game.
A wizened Wyverian scholar who seeks out the places Lynians live nad is often outdone by the swift and sly Grimalkynes, so he needs the aid of a hunter. He once served the Endemic Life Researcher along with the Piscine Researcher, but now they worry about him.
Quests & Services
- Related to the Grimalkyne Tribes secondary quests
- Also appears in the Contract: Trouble in the Ancient Forest Special Assignment quest.
- See Observation Logs for activities added with the Iceborne Expansion
When choosing a destination from the map, make sure there is "Lynian Researcher" in the Field Researcher section. He then appears on the map and minimap as a green dot. He moves to the zone's tribe camp once you become their ally.
- Ancient Forest: sector 17 then 1
- Wildspire Waste: sector 1 then 15
- Coral Highlands: sector 10 then 11
- Rotten Vale: sector 1 then 15
- Elder's Recess: sector 1 then 16
- Background, if any
Role in Main Story
- No role. Supplies optional bounties for Palico gadgets and tickets in Expeditions.
- He once collapsedduring an exploration, and a certain Grimalkyne helped hi. The staff he carries was given to him by that same Grimalkyne. He dreams of understanding the Lynian language so he can say "Thank you" to him in his own tongue.
- The Lynian Researcher is Wyverian.