Seliana Supply Cache
Seliana Supply Cache is a Location in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Different areas of the game have a different look and feel, map and special unique monsters that spawn within them.
Seliana Suply Cache (兵器置き場) is an area built to defend Seliana from Velkhana. The arena is equiped with multiple defense/fort equipment with the notable giant gate and the Dragonrazer.
Seliana Supply Cache Quests
There are several quests that take you to this destination:
- The Defense of Seliana (assigned Master Rank quest where you defend Seliana from Velkhana)
- In the Tempest's Wake(event quest)
- Day of Ruin (event quest)
- The Cold Never Bothered Me (event quest)
- USJ: Shine On Forever (event quest)
- The Seliana Supply Cache is equipped with multiple usable defense equipment
- The Dragonrazer which needs to be loaded with two Dragonrazer Fuel Cells, two levers will appear once the Dragonrazer is fully loaded and will shoot on the black powder spots on the snow(see images below) if it's on his initial position(the Dragonrazor direction can be changed). Hitting a monster with the Dragonrazor will result in great damage and a knockdown. Some time will be needed to load the Dragonrazer again.
- Cannons near both entrances of the area
- Balista(only one) with one One-Shot-Binder available on the map, hitting a monster with a One-Shot-Bind will bind the monster for a while, giving hunters an opportunity for damage.
- Roaming Balista which can shoot 100 bullets, move on a rail and will need some time before getting reloaded. (Fun fact: being on the Roaming Balista before the Quest Complete screen will ignore the usual animation and the player will still be able to move the Roaming Balista)
- The Seliana Supply Cache was first only used in The Defense of Seliana assignement which was only replayable by joining other hunters. The Arena was used again during the 1 year celebration of Iceborne with 3 event quest where you could fight Tempered Kushala, Teostra and Lunastra in the Seliana Supply Cache for great Decoration rewards.
AREA NAME Location Map
Images and Videos
Dragonrazer ready to be used
Dragonrazer shot which lands in between the black powder spots on the left
The Roaming Balista