Paralysis Attack is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Paralysis Attack Effect
Paralysis Attack is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Paralysis buildup +5% Bonus: +10
- Level 2: Paralysis buildup +10% Bonus: +10
- Level 3: Paralysis buildup +20% Bonus: +10
- Level 4: Paralysis buildup +30% Bonus: +10
For more information about how status buildup works, see Abnormal Status Ailments.
Equipment that grants Paralysis Attack
You can increase the level of Paralysis Attack by equipping the following items.
- Vespoid Helm Alpha (x1)
- Vespoid Helm Alpha + (x1)
- Viper Kadachi Hat Alpha + (x1)
- Viper Kadachi Hat Beta + (x1)
- Girros Coil Alpha (x1)
- Girros Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Girros Greaves (x1)
- Girros Greaves Alpha (x2)
- Girros Greaves Beta (x1)
- Girros Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Girros Greaves Beta + (x2)
- Immobilize Charm I (x1)
- Immobilize Charm II (x2)
- Immobilize Charm III (x3)
- Immobilize Charm IV (x4)
- Paralyzer Jewel 1 (x1)
- Paralyzer Jewel+ 4 (x2)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does this also affect bow coatings?
Girros Blade (GS) does Paralysis Attack