|Temporarily increases affinity and reduced stamina depletion when certain conditions are met.|
Latent Power is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Latent Power Effect
Triggering latent power requires that you either take 180 damage or fight a monster for more than 5 minutes, the buff lasts 90 seconds.
Latent Power is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: 10% increased affinity and 10% reduced stamina depletion
- Level 2: 20% increased affinity and 10% reduced stamina depletion
- Level 3: 30% increased affinity and 30% reduced stamina depletion
- Level 4: 40% increased affinity and 30% reduced stamina depletion
- Level 5: 50% increased affinity and 50% reduced stamina depletion
Equipment that grants Latent Power
You can increase the level of Latent Power by equipping the following items.
- Vangis Coil Alpha (x1)
- Vangis Coil Beta (x1)
- Dante's Belt Alpha (x1)
- Ryu's Torso (x1)
- Sakura's Skirt Alpha (x1)
- Throttle Jewel II (x1)