Heat Guard is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Heat Guard Effect
Heat Guard is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Nullifies Heat damage
The skill negates the following:
- Environmental damage from hot areas (same effect as Cool Drink)
- Damage inflicted by lava (including lava pools created by Xeno'jiiva)
- Teostra's heat aura
- Lunastra's blue flames (NOT unignited blue pools)
- This will not prevent Fireblight.
Equipment that grants Heat Guard
You can increase the level of Heat Guard by equipping the following items.
- Barnos Jacket Alpha (x1)
- Barnos Jacket Beta (x1)
- Lavasioth Mail Alpha (x1)
- Barnos Jacket Alpha + (x1)
- Barnos Jacket Beta + (x1)
- Lavasioth Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Lavasioth Mail Beta + (x1)
- Cooling Jewel 2 (x1)