Recovery Up is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Please see Recovery Up for the Status Effect version.
Recovery Up Effect
Recovery Up is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Health Restoring effects are 10% more effective.
- Level 2: Health Restoring effects are 20% more effective.
- Level 3: Health Restoring effects are 30% more effective.
This Skill modifies the effectiveness of all Items that restore Health (including Recover Ammo), as well as the Health Regen Augment, the Nergigante Hunger Skill, and Kinsect Heal Dust. The effect normally only applies to the user and will only apply to Allies receiving healing from the Wide Range Skill if they also have the Recovery Up Skill.
Healing from Hunting Horn melodies are also modified by this Skill. However keep in mind recovery songs have diminishing returns regardless of recovery up.
The natural recovery of Recoverable (red colored) Health is modified by the Recovery Speed Skill.
Allies receiving healing or other effects through the Wide-Range Skill will not be affected by this Skill unless they themselves have it active.
Equipment that grants Recovery Up
You can increase the level of Recovery Up by equipping the following items.
- Orion Cap Alpha (x1)
- Vaal Hazak Helm Gamma (x2)
- Defender Helm Alpha (x2)
- Shara Ishvalda Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Shara Ishvalda Helm Beta + (x2)
- Pearlspring Alpha + (x2)
- Guardian Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Rathian Mail Alpha (x1)
- Rathian Mail Beta (x1)
- Vaal Hazak Mail Gamma (x1)
- Defender Mail Alpha (x1)
- Rathian Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Rathian Mail Beta + (x1)
- Guardian Suit Alpha + (x1)
- Artemis Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Azure Starlord Gauntlets Alpha (x2)
- Jagras Vambraces Alpha + (x1)
- Jagras Vambraces Beta + (x1)
- Barioth Vambraces Alpha + (x2)
- Barioth Vambraces Beta + (x2)
- Lavasioth Vambraces Alpha + (x2)
- Lavasioth Vambraces Beta + (x1)
- Fellshroud Braces Alpha + (x2)
- Fellshroud Braces Beta + (x2)
- Rimeguard Vembraces Gamma + (x3)
- Lavasioth Coil Alpha (x1)
- Jagras Coil Alpha + (x1)
- Jagras Coil Beta + (x1)
- Barioth Faulds Alpha + (x1)
- Lavasioth Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Lavasioth Coil Beta + (x1)
- Black Belt Tassets Alpha + (x2)
- Black Belt Tassets Beta + (x2)
- Shara Ishvalda Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Rex Roar Coil Alpha + (x3)
- Rex Roar Coil Beta + (x1)
- Artemis Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Rathian Greaves (x1)
- Chainmail Trousers Alpha (x1)
- Rathian Greaves Alpha (x2)
- Rathian Greaves Beta (x1)
- Jagras Greaves Alpha + (x1)
- Rathian Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Rathian Greaves Beta + (x2)
- Black Belt Greaves Alpha + (x1)
- Recovery Charm I (x1)
- Recovery Charm II (x2)
- Recovery Charm III (x3)
- Medicine Jewel 1 (x1)
- Footing/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Charger/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Enhancer/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Destroyer/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- KO/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Potential/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Wind Resist/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Draw/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Throttle/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Challenger/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Flawless/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Furor/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Mighty/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Brace/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Phoenix/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Earplug/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Critical/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Tenderizer/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Handicraft/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Release/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
those this also applied to the effect of health booster?
I did some rough testing and noticed that this also works for the Dragonvein Awakening heal but im not 100%, would appreciate if someone else could verify.
Does it make Health Regen Augment juicier?
So does the recoverable HP (red bar) tick up for more with this skill, or is recovery speed the only thing that matters. I just want to know if i can syngerize both for a major boost in natural recovery.
Recovery up is more effective health than defence boost.
it says arms armor but shows rathian CHEST armor and i went to see rathian arms and it had no recovery up so i re-read it and it has the wrong piece
This is a great general skill to have ranks in. Potions, health boosters, and vigorwasps all heal you more.
this DOES work for potions!!! tested it out myself , the wiki is wrong
Health regen augment is the same as Affinity in terms of boost. The health regen augments are 10% + 5% + 5% for each of the three augments (just like affinity). So you can get a 20% regen hp LIFESTEAL per hit. Obviously this means that higher damaging hits will heal more, but faster weapon's will heal just as much in the long run with their weak hits because they deal it out faster. The ONLY skill that boosts the HP Regen Augments is Recovery Up. Recovery Speed DOES NOT affect anything but the red recoverable HP. Recovery UP however affects Potions, Mushrooms, Nergs Set bonus, Vall's set bonus and HP Regen Augments. Nergigante's set only heals every so many hits (depends on the weapon), unlike HP Regen Augments, which heal on every hit. With Recovery Up on HP Regen Augments, it is boosted to 13% with one augment, 19.5% with two and 26% with three.
If I use this with Wide Range with is increase how much I heal me team?
Trying to make a lbg support build. Would this skill increase the potency of Healing Shots?
does it work with health regen from streamstones ?
Did some testing today. Doesn't work with passive health regen AKA Vaal Hazak armor bonus. With gems and without my health pool of 150 took ~55sec to fill back up. Also horn maestro gem skill did no change. Only recovery speed works. ~3.50min without them.
The skill recovery up isn't in the gloves but in the chest armor. Please fix it
Does it work for hh heal songs? If so does it heal my team more or just me?
Anyone know if the healing increase from this applies to things like Kinsect heal dust, or weapon heal augment?