Slinger Capacity is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Slinger Capacity Effect
Slinger Capacity is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Increases the loading capacity for slinger collected from the ground or plants.
- Level 2: In addition, increases the loading capacity for some slinger ammo dropped by monsters.
- Level 3: In addition, increases the loading capacity for all slinger ammo dropped by monsters.
- Level 4: Increases the loading capacity for the slinger ammo collected from the ground or plants even more (requires Slinger Ammo Secret)
- Level 5: Increases the loading capacity for all slinger ammo (requires Slinger Ammo Secret)
The following is a table of the Slinger Ammo capacities with each level of the Slinger Capacity skill, as well as their most common sources. Note that skill levels 4 and 5 require Slinger Capacity Secret, granted by Armor sets only available in the Iceborne expansion.
|Slinger Ammo||Source||Base Capacity||Skill lvl. 1||Skill lvl. 2||Skill lvl. 3||Skill lvl. 4||Skill lvl. 5|
Equipment that grants Slinger Capacity
You can increase the level of Slinger Capacity by equipping the following items.
- Kulu Headpiece Alpha + (x2)
- Kulu Headpiece Beta + (x2)
- Artian Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Artian Helm Beta + (x1)
- Azure Age Hair Alpha + (x3)
- Hunter's Mail (x1)
- Hunter's Mail Alpha (x2)
- Hunter's Mail Beta (x1)
- Gala Suit Tail Alpha (x1)
- Gala Suit Tail (x1)
- Azure Age Obi Alpha + (x2)
- Hunter's Greaves Alpha (x1)
- Artian Greaves Alpha + (x1)
- Rathalos Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Rathalos Greaves Beta + (x2)
- Silver Solgreaves Alpha + (x2)
- Silver Solgreaves Beta + (x2)
- Slinger Charm I (x1)
- Slinger Charm II (x2)
- Slinger Charm III (x3)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Friendly reminder that flinch shot burns 100% of base ammo. So level 1 of this will grant 2 flinch shots with common ammo types, and lvl 2/3 for the monster ammo types.
With Iceborne's flinch shot thing, just one level of this allows you to keep a few pieces of ammo for most if not all types of slinger ammo. That means that as soon as you ram a monster to a wall with the flinch shot, and if it's not yet enraged when it gets up, you can go for a second wall-ram very shortly after without having to look for more ammo.
Too bad it does not boost dragon pod much, that would be OP against fatalis.
can we have a full table of how many ammo for each type per skill level ?
Honestly addicted to using slinger burst attacks...any way we can increase the damage they do?
I'm posting this here because the Slinger section doesn't have updated values and honestly it should also be here. I also don't know how to edit the page. Keep in mind a flinch shot consumes the base amount of slinger ammo (ie. 20 for Stone) and can thus be done multiple times using a single slinger pod pickup with Stonethrower. Stonethrower levels improve capacities like this: 1: Stone 20->25, Redpit 15->19, Puddle 7->8, Torch 5->6, Brightmoss 5->6, Scatternut 5->6, Crystalburst 5->6 2: Stone 25->30, Redpit 19->23, Puddle 8->9, Torch 6->7, Brightmoss 6->7, Dragon 7->8, Thorn 2->3 3: Stone 30->35, Redpit 23->25, Puddle 9->10, Torch 7->8, Brightmoss 7->8, Piercing 3->4, Bomb 3->4 4: Stone 35->40, Redpit 25->27, Puddle 10->11, Torch 8->9, Brightmoss 8->9, Scatternut 6->7, Crystalburst 6->7 5: Stone 40->45, Redpit 27->30, Puddle 11->12, Torch 9->10, Brightmoss 9->10, Piercing 4->5, Bomb 4->5, Dragon 8->9, Thorn 3->4 Since Stone uses 20 for flinchshot, you can use it 3 times with Stonethrower 5.
Useful for anything that has access to the super slinger shot or benefits from using the slinger ammo. Examples include Dual blade shot dodge, Lance Shield shot, Great sword burst into true charge, Bow Thousand dragons, Hammer Charging shot, and Sword and Shield "shotgun" mode. These attacks turn the more powerful slinger ammo types into actually useful attacks.
Da best skill ever , literally outclassed attack
decoration is stonethrower jewel 1