Slinger Capacity is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Slinger Capacity Effect
Slinger Capacity is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Increases the loading capacity for slinger collected from the ground or plants.
- Level 2: In addition, increases the loading capacity for some slinger ammo dropped by monsters.
- Level 3: In addition, increases the loading capacity for all slinger ammo dropped by monsters.
- Level 4: Increases the loading capacity for the slinger ammo collected from the ground or plants even more (requires Slinger Ammo Secret)
- Level 5: Increases the loading capacity for all slinger ammo (requires Slinger Ammo Secret)
The following is a table of the Slinger Ammo capacities with each level of the Slinger Capacity skill, as well as their most common sources. Note that skill levels 4 and 5 require Slinger Capacity Secret, granted by Armor sets only available in the Iceborne expansion.
|Slinger Ammo||Source||Base Capacity||Skill lvl. 1||Skill lvl. 2||Skill lvl. 3||Skill lvl. 4||Skill lvl. 5|
Equipment that grants Slinger Capacity
You can increase the level of Slinger Capacity by equipping the following items.
- Kulu Headpiece Alpha + (x2)
- Kulu Headpiece Beta + (x2)
- Artian Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Artian Helm Beta + (x1)
- Azure Age Hair Alpha + (x3)
- Hunter's Greaves Alpha (x1)
- Artian Greaves Alpha + (x1)
- Rathalos Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Rathalos Greaves Beta + (x2)
- Silver Solgreaves Alpha + (x2)
- Silver Solgreaves Beta + (x2)