Wide-Range is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Wide-Range is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Items affect nearby allies with 33% of their efficacy.
- Level 2: Items affect nearby allies in a wider radius with 33% of their efficacy.
- Level 3: Items affect nearby allies in a wider radius with 66% of their efficacy.
- Level 4: Items affect nearby allies in a much wider radius with 66% of their efficacy.
- Level 5: Items affect nearby allies in a much wider radius with full efficacy
Allies receiving healing or other effects from this Skill will not be affected by Skills such as Item Prolonger or Recovery Up unless they themselves have those Skills active.
Items That Work With Wide-Range
- Mushrooms (via Mushroomancer)
- Devil's Blight
- Blue Mushroom (health is applied instantly to allies)
Equipment that grants Wide-Range
You can increase the level of Wide-Range by equipping the following items.
- Wiggler Head Alpha (x2)
- Empress Crown Gamma (x2)
- Lumu Phantasm Hood Alpha + (x1)
- Astral Veil Alpha + (x3)
- Commission Jacket Alpha (x2)
- Commission Jacket Beta (x2)
- Lumu Phantasm Mail Alpha + (x2)
- Lumu Phantasm Mail Beta + (x2)
- Black Belt Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Empress Mail Alpha + (x2)
- Empress Mail Beta + (x2)
- Tzitzi Coil (x1)
- Tzitzi Coil Alpha (x2)
- Tzitzi Coil Beta (x1)
- Tzitzi Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Tzitzi Coil Beta + (x2)
- Lumu Phantasm Coil Alpha + (x1)
- Friendship Charm I (x1)
- Friendship Charm II (x2)
- Friendship Charm III (x3)
- Friendship Charm IV (x4)
- Friendship Charm V (x5)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Does quick drinker allow allies to heal faster?
How does efficacy with buff items work? Does the buff have a weaker bonus, or does the duration of the buff get reduced?
Do status cures like Antidotes or nulbarries fail at lower efficacy, or are they always effective (when in range)?
Does it affect palico?
Does wide range work with health augment of weapons? Once an healer healed me six/seven hp each time, a lot of times consecutively in 10 seconds,,,, each hit of his weapon with health augment healed me or he drunk 10 potions consecutively with wide range level 1
Does this work with kinsect healing
I'm running Speed Eating 3, Recovery Up 3, Recovery Speed 3, Free Meal 3, Earplugs 5, Wide-Range 5 so I have crazy heals and can heal the team while barely consuming potions.
How does lower levels of Wide Range affect Demondrug/Armorskin?
Item Prolonger and Recovery Up apply their affect only for the players that have them equipped. i.e. Wide range 5 Recovery Up 3 player would receive boosted effect from a potion but only teammates with recovery up would receive any kind of boosted effect, the others would only get a regular potions worth of HP.
Wide Range affects specifically 'items' not abilities/buffs gained from a players weapon. The items of note that don't work with wide range are Max/Ancient potion and Mandragora (MM lvl.3)
Does anyone know if it’s stackable with Item Prolonger- do teammates get the effect duration extension also ?
Does wide range skills affect the insect glaive buffs?
Does it work when I'm full hp and use potions?
Confirmed: This DOES work with Mushroomancer buffs, all except parashroom (max potion effect).
I would like to know too
Anyone have a list of what items are affected by wide-range?