Sushifish Scale is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). Scales from many different fish can be gathered in the field and brought along on hunts to serve a variety of purposes.
A scale from a Sushifish. Eat to restore a small amount of health. Also works to treat bleeding.
Sushifish Scales can be consumed from the Item Bar while in the field to restore 50 Health and cure the Bleeding Status Effect. Because they can be consumed quickly, they are an effective method for recovery during intense combat. There also exists a more potent Great Sushifish Scale, which restores 100 Health along with curing Bleeding, and also grants Natural Recovery Up.
See Loadouts for information on configuring Item storage and use.
How to Acquire Sushifish Scale
This Item can be obtained by fishing for Sushifish out in the field. To do this, simply use the Fishing Rod at a body of water where fish are located. Baitbugs may be necessary to catch some kinds of fish.
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill