Astera Jerky is a consumable Item in Monster Hunter World (MHW). These useful items can be bought in Provision Stockpile.
Juicy, dried meat made by Astera's chef. Boosts natural healing and cures bleeding.
Astera Jerky can be consumed from the Item Bar to cure Bleeding, heal all recoverable Health, and grant the Natural Recovery Up Status Effect for 60 seconds. This is especially useful when facing Monsters such as Odogoron, Behemoth, and Lunastra.
Astera Jerky can only be obtained by purchase from the Provisions Stockpile in Astera.
Notes About Recovery Items
- Potions heal for 35 Health and take four seconds to drink
- Mega Potions take four seconds to drink and heal 70 Health
- Max Potions and Ancient Potions heal for the entire Health pool and take roughly one second to activate
- Sushifish Scales heal for 50 Health and take roughly one second to activate
- Astera Jerky will heal all recoverable (red/yellow) Health and takes roughly one second to activate.
- The consumption time of all consumable Items can be decreased with the Speed Eating Skill
- Effectiveness of all Health recovery Items can be increased with the Recovery Up Skill
- Effect of many Items can be extended to Allies with the Wide-Range Skill
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
so where's Seliana jerky
You can use this item with the Free Meal skill (chance of consuming a food or drink item for free)
Hail the jerky
So, we have no use for sushifish scale anymore?
Added relevant health item comparisons.
Added recovery up duration. 60 seconds.
If you don't like it, make an edit to put the real info in. Like I just did.
This is probably the most useless wiki ever
Who let the console players make a wiki again?