Flinch Free is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Flinch Free Effect
Flinch Free is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Prevents knockbacks.
- Level 2: Prevents standard knockback. Tripping is reduced to a knockback instead.
- Level 3: Prevents knockback and tripping.
In Iceborne, Flinch Free has been buffed to allow each point of the skill to add +1 to Earplugs (up to a max of +3), Windproof (up to a max of +3) and Tremor Resistance (up to a max of +2). So, if you slot in 2 Earplugs, 2 Windproof and 1 Tremor Resistance, on top of your Level 3 Flinch Free, every time you have your full Kinsect Buff (Power, Armour, Speed combined) you will then have 5 Earplugs, 5 Windproof and 3 Tremor Resistance.
Equipment that grants Flinch Free
You can increase the level of Flinch Free by equipping the following items.
- Gastodon Horn Alpha (x1)
- Gastodon Horn Beta (x1)
- Xeno'jiiva Headgear Alpha (x1)
- Xeno'jiiva Headgear Beta (x1)
- Gastodon Horn Alpha + (2x)
- Gastodon Horn Beta + (2x)
- Uragaan Helm Alpha + (x1)
- Zorah Headgear Alpha + (x1)
- Zorah Headgear Beta + (x1)
See also Shara Ishvalda Divinity