Flinch Free is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Flinch Free Effect
Flinch Free is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Prevents knockbacks. Increases some Kinsect extract effects.
- Level 2: Prevents knockbacks. Tripping is reduced to a knockback. Increases some Kinsect extract effects.
- Level 3: Prevents knockbacks and tripping. Increases some Kinsect extract effects.
When using Insect Glaive, each level of Flinch Free also grants one level of Earplugs, Windproof and Tremor Resistance for as long as triple buff is active. These levels stack with the skills on the armor; e.g. having Flinch Free lv3, Earplugs lv2 and Windproof lv3 will grant Earplugs lv5, Windproof lv5 and Tremor Resistance lv3 when you have all three extracts.
Equipment that grants Flinch Free
You can increase the level of Flinch Free by equipping the following items.
- Gastodon Horn Alpha (x1)
- Gastodon Horn Beta (x1)
- Xeno'jiiva Headgear Alpha (x1)
- Xeno'jiiva Headgear Beta (x1)
- Gastodon Horn Alpha + (2x)
- Gastodon Horn Beta + (2x)
- Uragaan Helm Alpha + (x1)
- Zorah Headgear Alpha + (x1)
- Zorah Headgear Beta + (x1)
See also Shara Ishvalda Divinity