Sleep Resistance is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Sleep Resistance Effect
Sleep Resistance is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Reduces the duration of Sleep by 30%
- Level 2: Reduces the duration of Sleep by 60%
- Level 3: Prevents Sleep
Equipment that grants Sleep Resistance
You can increase the level of Sleep Resistance by equipping the following items.
- Baan Mail (x1)
- Tzitzi Greaves (x1)
- Tzitzi Greaves Alpha (x2)
- Tzitzi Greaves Beta (x1)
- Tzitzi Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Tzitzi Greaves Beta + (x1)
- Lumu Phantasm Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Lumu Phantasm Greaves Beta + (x2)
- Sleep Charm I (x1)
- Sleep Charm II (x2)
- Sleep Charm III (x3)
- Pep Jewel 1 (x1)
- Pep Jewel+ 4 (x2)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
baan waist hast the sleep resistance ??
Those times when you have full beo armor and you want to get nightshade paolumu over with but you don't want to change armor
don't go without level 3 for zorah magdaros