Dragon Attack is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Dragon Attack Effect
Dragon Attack is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: +30 Dragon Attack.
- Level 2: +60 Dragon Attack.
- Level 3: +100 Dragon Attack.
- Level 4: +5% Dragon Attack and +100 Dragon Attack.
- Level 5: +10% Dragon Attack and +100 Dragon Attack.
- Level 6: +20% Dragon Attack and +100 Dragon Attack.
Equipment that grants Dragon Attack
You can increase the level of Dragon Attack by equipping the following items.
- Hornetaur Helm Alpha (x2)
- Vaal Hazak Helm Alpha (x1)
- Vaal Hazak Helm Gamma (x1)
- Hornetaur Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Hornetaur Helm Beta + (x1)
- Fellshroud Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Death Stench Bowels (x1)
- Death Stench Bowels Alpha (x2)
- Death Stench Bowels Beta (x2)
- Vaal Hazak Coil Gamma (x1)
- Death Garon Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Death Garon Coil Beta + (x2)
- Vaal Hazak Greaves Alpha (x1)
- Hornetaur Greaves Alpha (x1)
- Death Stench Heel Alpha (x2)
- Hornetaur Greaves Alpha + (x1)
- Fellshroud Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Escadora Sheath Alpha + (x4)
- Wyrmsbane Charm I (x1)
- Wyrmsbane Charm II (x2)
- Wyrmsbane Charm III (x3)
- Wyrmsbane Charm IV (x4)
- Wyrmsbane Charm V (x5)
- Wyrmslayer Charm (x1)
- Dragon Jewel 1 (x1)
- Dragon Jewel+ 4 (x2)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I think that the Vaal Hazak Braces γ are missing from this list
For decorations there is the dragon jewel witch i got from the elder melder.
Is there any weapon that actually uses the +10% damage? Is that just, 10% extra damage? Im not seeing a boost in the raw damage or the element damage...
Does this skill work on dragon ammo for bowguns, or just for melee weapons? I was using dragon ammo on AT Vaal Hazak with Dragon Attack lvl 4 and I didn't notice any difference in the damage numbers
Death Stench Alpha Armor Set has this skill
Is this a flat increase to your attacks? Like if I only have physical damage will this add +30 or is it like I have 30 Dragon damage it'll add +30 more?