Artillery is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Artillery is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Increases power of each attack by 10% and reduces Wyvern's Fire cooldown by 15%
- Level 2: Increases power of each attack by 20% and reduces Wyvern's Fire cooldown by 30%
- Level 3: Increases power of each attack by 30% and reduces Wyvern's Fire cooldown by 50%
- Level 4: Increases power of each attack by 40% and reduces Wyvern's Fire cooldown by 60% (requires Artillery Secret)
- Level 5: Increases power of each attack by 50% and reduces Wyvern's Fire cooldown by 70% (requires Artillery Secret)
Note: Only 'Impact' type Charge Blade phials are affected, not the 'Power element' type.
Equipment that grants Artillery
You can increase the level of Artillery by equipping the following items.
- Lumu Mail Alpha (x1)
- Lumu Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Dodogama Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Zorah Hide Alpha + (x2)
- Lumu Vambraces (x1)
- Lumu Vambraces Alpha (x2)
- Lumu Vambraces Beta (x1)
- Lumu Vambraces Alpha + (x2)
- Lumu Vambraces Beta + (x1)
- Brachydium Braces Alpha + (x3)
- Anja Coil Alpha (x1)
- Dodogama Coil Alpha (x2)
- Dodogama Coil Beta (x2)
- Anja Coil Alpha + (x1)
- Dodogama Coil Alpha + (x2)
- Dodogama Coil Beta + (x2)
- Zorah Spine Alpha + (x1)
- Brachydium Faulds Alpha + (x2)
- Anja Greaves (x1)
- Anja Greaves Alpha (x2)
- Anja Greaves Beta (x1)
- Anja Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Anja Greaves Beta + (x2)
- Brachydios Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Brachydios Greaves Beta + (x1)
- Artillery Charm I (x1)
- Artillery Charm II (x2)
- Artillery Charm III (x3)
- Artillery Jewel 1 (x1)
- Artillery Jewel+ 4 (x2)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This does work on WyvernBlast from Light Bowguns, right?
does this effect cloud elements on kinsects?
I know this doesn't affect normal Wyvernsnipe, but does it affect type 2 Wyvernsnipe?
Does this affect the charge blade's spinny axe attacks from the new iceborne move?
is it just me or is this thing super busted and by far the strongest dmg steroid ingame?
So it boosts the power of Wyvern's Fire, but what about wyvern ammo for bowgun?
Looking forward to turning my gun lance into a nuke lance with good defence
So the artillery skill only affect super amped element discharge not the regular element discharge for charge blade impact type?
Does Artillery and Slugger pretty much do the same thing?? Artillery doin more damage meaning more stuns. Or Is Slugger the way to go? Slugger having a higher KO rate meaning more damage with the monster on the ground?? First World problems XD
Killed an elder dragon on my first try with artillery 3. Increased power output and recovery speed is a dangerous combination for Wyvern Fire.
Loving this, a must have for Gunlance users. Shelling them plebs like its WW1
very irritating that it doesn't work element phials too. Such lies. rewrite that description or include element in there capcom o.o
What kind of sticky ammo does it boost?
This is a gunlance skill in case you are new to the game
I went into the training area with to test this skill with charge blades. I can’t see any benefit.
I had one Artillery Charm I, Anja greaves with Artillery lv2, and three charge blades. One elemental (Jyura), one impact with blast (Zorah), and one non-elemental impact (Jagras).
I tried charged sword attacks as well as phial discharge attacks (circle attack, circle + triangle, for PS4).
I compared the damage numbers at Artillery I, Artillery III, and no Artillery skill.
I could not see any increased damage output. Am I missing something?
does it work for phial attacks w/ switch-axe?
Is there no artillery decoration!? That makes me sad...
does this work with cluster?
Does it work for bow coatings like power or blast "explosives"?