Divine Blessing

divine-blessing-skill-mhw

Has a predetermined chance of reducing the damage you take.

 Divine Blessing is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).

 

Divine Blessing Effect

Divine Blessing is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:

  • divine-blessing-skill-mhw-wiki Level 1: While active, reduces damage taken by 15%
  • divine-blessing-skill-mhw-wiki Level 2: While active, reduces damage taken by 30%
  • divine-blessing-skill-mhw-wiki Level 3: While active, reduces damage taken by 50%
  • divine-blessing-skill-mhw-wiki Level 4: While active, reduces damage taken by 60% (requires Divine Blessing SecretIceborne only
  • divine-blessing-skill-mhw-wiki Level 5: While active, reduces damage taken by 60%. Skill becomes easier to activate as well (requires Divine Blessing SecretIceborne only

Activation rate for levels 1 to 4 is 25%. The activation rate for level 5 is estimated at 50%.

Divine Blessing effect can also be obtained as a consequence of the Defense Augmentation, although the two are independent and can stack with each other.

 

Equipment that grants Divine Blessing

You can increase the level of Divine Blessing by equipping the following items.

 

mhw-feet-boots-greaves Leg Armor

  • None

 

mhw-decorations-wiki Decorations

  • Protection Jewel 1 (x1)
  • Potential/Protection Jewel 4 (x1)
  • Wind Resist/Protection Jewel 4 (x1)
  • Mighty/Protection Jewel 4 (x1)

 

Skills in Monster Hunter World
Adrenaline  ♦  Affinity Sliding  ♦  Agitator  ♦  Agitator Secret  ♦  Airborne  ♦  Ancient Divinity  ♦  Anjanath Dominance  ♦  Anjanath Power  ♦  Anjanath Will  ♦  Aquatic Expert  ♦  Aquatic Polar Mobility  ♦  Artillery  ♦  Artillery Secret  ♦  Astera Blessing  ♦  Attack Boost  ♦  Barioth Hidden Art  ♦  Bazelgeuse Ambition  ♦  Bazelgeuse Protection  ♦  BBQ Master  ♦  Blast Attack  ♦  Blast Functionality  ♦  Blast Resistance  ♦  Bleeding Resistance  ♦  Blight Resistance  ♦  Blindsider  ♦  Bludgeoner  ♦  Bombardier  ♦  Bombardier Secret  ♦  Botanist  ♦  Bow Charge Plus  ♦  Brachydios Essence  ♦  Capacity Boost  ♦  Capture Master  ♦  Carving Master  ♦  Carving Pro  ♦  Cliffhanger  ♦  Commission Alchemy  ♦  Commission Guidance  ♦  Constitution  ♦  Critical Boost  ♦  Critical Draw  ♦  Critical Element  ♦  Critical Eye  ♦  Critical Status  ♦  Defense Boost  ♦  Detector  ♦  Deviljho Essence  ♦  Diablos Ambition  ♦  Diablos Mastery  ♦  Diablos Power  ♦  Dragon Attack  ♦  Dragon Resistance Skill  ♦  Dungmaster  ♦  Earplugs  ♦  Effluvia Resistance  ♦  Effluvial Expert  ♦  Elderseal Boost  ♦  Entomologist  ♦  Evade Extender  ♦  Evade Window  ♦  Felyne Polisher  ♦  Fire Attack  ♦  Fire Resistance Skill  ♦  Flinch Free  ♦  Focus  ♦  Forager's Luck  ♦  Fortify  ♦  Free Elem Ammo Up  ♦  Free Element  ♦  Free Meal  ♦  Free Meal Secret  ♦  Frostcraft  ♦  Geologist  ♦  Glavenus Essence  ♦  Good Luck  ♦  Great Luck  ♦  Guard  ♦  Guard Up  ♦  Guild Guidance  ♦  Guild Pride  ♦  Guts  ♦  Handicraft  ♦  Hasten Recovery  ♦  Health Boost  ♦  Heat Guard  ♦  Heavy Artillery  ♦  Heroics  ♦  Honey Hunter  ♦  Horn Maestro  ♦  Hunger Resistance  ♦  Ice Attack  ♦  Ice Resistance Skill  ♦  Igni Intensity  ♦  Instructor's Guidance  ♦  Intimidator  ♦  Iron Skin  ♦  Item Prolonger  ♦  Jump Master  ♦  Kirin Blessing  ♦  Kirin Divinity  ♦  Kirin Favor  ♦  Kushala Daora Flight  ♦  Latent Power  ♦  Latent Power Secret  ♦  Leap of Faith  ♦  Legiana Ambition  ♦  Legiana Blessing  ♦  Legiana Favor  ♦  Lunastra Favor  ♦  Marathon Runner  ♦  Master's Touch  ♦  Master Fisher  ♦  Master Gatherer  ♦  Master Mounter  ♦  Maximum Might  ♦  Maximum Might Secret  ♦  Mind's Eye Ballistics  ♦  Muck Resistance  ♦  Mushroomancer  ♦  Namielle Divinity  ♦  Nargacuga Essence  ♦  Nergigante Hunger  ♦  Non-elemental Boost  ♦  Normal Shots  ♦  Nullify Wind Pressure  ♦  Odogaron Essence  ♦  Odogaron Mastery  ♦  Odogaron Power  ♦  Offensive Guard  ♦  Palico Rally  ♦  Paralysis Attack  ♦  Paralysis Resist  ♦  Paralysis Resistance  ♦  Partbreaker  ♦  Peak Performance  ♦  Piercing Shots  ♦  Pink Rathian Mastery  ♦  Poison Attack  ♦  Poison Duration Up  ♦  Poison Functionality  ♦  Poison Resistance  ♦  Power Prolonger  ♦  Pro Transporter  ♦  Protective Polish  ♦  Punishing Draw  ♦  Quick Sheath  ♦  Rajang's Rage  ♦  Rathalos Essence  ♦  Rathalos Mastery  ♦  Rathalos Power  ♦  Rathian Essence  ♦  Razor Sharp Spare Shot  ♦  Recovery Speed  ♦  Recovery Speed Skill  ♦  Recovery Up Skill  ♦  Resentment  ♦  Resuscitate  ♦  Scenthound  ♦  Scholar  ♦  Scoutfly Range Up  ♦  Shara Ishvalda Divinity  ♦  Sleep Attack  ♦  Sleep Resist  ♦  Sleep Resistance  ♦  Slinger Capacity  ♦  Slugger  ♦  Slugger Secret  ♦  Special Ammo Boost  ♦  Speed Crawler  ♦  Speed Eating  ♦  Speed Sharpening  ♦  Sporepuff Expert  ♦  Spread Power Shots  ♦  Stamina Cap Up  ♦  Stamina Surge  ♦  Stamina Thief  ♦  Stamina Thief Secret  ♦  Stealth  ♦  Stun Resist  ♦  Stun Resistance  ♦  Super Recovery  ♦  Survival Expert  ♦  Survivor  ♦  Teostra Technique  ♦  Thunder Attack  ♦  Thunder Resistance Skill  ♦  Tigrex Essence  ♦  Tool Specialist  ♦  Tremor Resistance  ♦  Uragaan Ambition  ♦  Uragaan Protection  ♦  Vaal Hazak Vitality  ♦  Vaal Soulvein  ♦  Velkhana Divinity  ♦  Water Attack  ♦  Water Resistance Skill  ♦  Weakness Exploit  ♦  Wide-Range  ♦  Windproof  ♦  Witcher's Knowledge  ♦  Xeno'jiiva Divinity  ♦  Zinogre Essence  ♦  Zombie & Effluvia Resistance  ♦  Zorah Magdaros Essence  ♦  Zorah Magdaros Mastery



    • 15 Mar 2019 21:27  

      Im fairly sure this stacks in some weird way with the similar effect you get from defense augments for weapons, and the similar effect you get from horns. Im unsure how it stacks, maybe each one gives you a sepperate 25% chance. Maybe it just adds them together and you get a 50% and 75% chance. Maybe the damage is reduced, then reduced again if they proc at the same time. Maybe the damage is say, reduced by 50+30=80% total. Im unsure, more testing is required. I do know with +3 divine blessing on my armor and +2 defense augment from my weapon it happens almost every time, Id need more friends with hunting horns to see if they both stack with the horn blessing, however I think they very well might all 3 stack together somehow...

      • Anonymous

        05 Sep 2018 14:33  

        Is it stackable with Hunting Horn Buff: Teostra's Orphée - Divine Protection?? Or is one of them Useless?

        • Anonymous

          05 May 2018 08:37  

          Are Kulve Taroth weapons with defense bonus coming with this skill? I keep having "damages reduced" messages while I don't have this skill...

          • Anonymous

            25 Feb 2018 21:18  

            1. It's constant. Every time you get hit the game rolls number.
            2. It can't be inactive. It just wont proc.
            3.there is no cooldown

          Load more
          ⇈ ⇈