Maximum Might is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Maximum Might Effect
Maximum Might is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: While active, increases Affinity by 10%
- Level 2: While active, increases Affinity by 20%
- Level 3: While active, increases Affinity by 30%
- Level 4: While active, increases Affinity by 40% (requires Maximum Might Secret)
- Level 5: Increases Affinity by 40% as soon as the stamina gauge is full (requires Maximum Might Secret)
For levels 1 to 4, the stamina has to be kept full for 5 seconds for the skill to activate and the effect lasts for a few seconds after losing stamina depending on the skill level:
- Level 1: Lasts for 2 seconds after stamina is used
- Level 2: Lasts for 3 seconds after stamina is used
- Level 3: Lasts for 3 seconds after stamina is used
- Level 4: Lasts for 4 seconds after stamina is used
At level 5, the skill activates as soon as the stamina is full and deactivates as soon as stamina is used (pre-Iceborne behavior).
Equipment that grants Maximum Might
You can increase the level of Maximum Might by equipping the following items.
- Nergigante Helm Alpha (x2)
- Nergigante Helm Beta (x2)
- Acidic Glavenus Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Acidic Glavenus Helm Beta + (x1)
- Tentacle Cowl Alpha + (x1)
- Tentacle Cowl Beta + (x1)
- Ruinous Helm Alpha + (x2)
- Ruinous Helm Beta + (x2)
- Nergigante Mail Gamma (x1)
- Lumu Phantasm Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Glavenus Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Glavenus Mail Beta + (x1)
- Ruinous Mail Alpha + (x1)
- Grand God's Peer Garbs Alpha + (x3)
- Grand God's Peer Garbs Beta + (x3)
- Nergigante Coil Gamma (x1)
- Glavenus Faulds Alpha + (x2)
- Glavenus Faulds Beta + (x2)
- Grand God's Peer Belt Alpha + (x2)
- Grand God's Peer Belt Beta + (x2)
- Safi Crested Belt Alpha + (x2)
- Nergigante Greaves Alpha (x1)
- Nergigante Greaves Beta (x1)
- Acidic Glavenus Greaves Alpha + (x2)
- Acidic Glavenus Greaves Beta + (x1)
- Safi Crested Boots Alpha + (x1)
- Mighty Charm I (x1)
- Mighty Charm II (x2)
- Mighty Charm III (x3)
- Mighty Jewel 2 (x1)
- Mighty/Evasion Jewel 4 (x1)
- Mighty/Maintenance Jewel 4 (x1)
- Mighty/Medicine Jewel 4 (x1)
- Mighty/Physique Jewel 4 (x1)
- Mighty/Protection Jewel 4 (x1)
- Mighty/Vitality Jewel 4 (x1)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Worst skill for bow and insect glaive
What does it mean with "as soon as the stamina gauge is full"? I dont get it :/
Nice for pretty much all weapons. Weapons that barely use stamina can just use the skill as it is and weapons that heavily use stamina should just use dash juice
Can someone please add Furious Rajang's armor here as well? Don't wanna pass off as rude, but I'm not quite familiar with how website editing works. Thanks!
Good for Dual Blades or Insect Glaive
Can this stack with Critical Eye ? . Regards Aranda
Good for low stamina usage weapons.
Can be combined with Dash Juice to basically be a permanent affinity boost.
Far more useful than it might initially seem, esp. for slower weapons since stamina quickly regenerates while you're swinging/charging up swings, meaning the vast majority of attacks land at max stamina. Even charged hammer attacks get their stamina back plenty fast enough to benefit. Imo not far off in offensive value from weakness exploit.