Intimidator is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Intimidator is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: Discourages small monsters from engaging you even if you've been spotted.
- Level 2: Highly discourages small monsters from engaging you even if you've been spotted.
- Level 3: Prevents most small monsters from engaging you even if you've been spotted.
At level 3, it prevents most small monsters from engaging you in battle unless provoked, with the exception of Hornetaur, Kestodon, Raphinos and Vespoid.
Equipment that grants Intimidator
You can increase the level of Intimidator by equipping the following items.
- Jagras Mail (x1)
- Jagras Mail Alpha (x2)
- Jagras Mail Beta (x1)
- Rath Soul Mail Alpha (x1)
- Intimidator Charm I (x1)
- Intimidator Charm II (x2)
- Intimidator Charm III (x3)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I was collecting fossils, the radooban ignored me, i tested it by standing in front of him, in didnt use any item
Is this any usefull?
Anyone know if this works on Leshen's Jagras?
Doesn't seem to full work in the guiding lands. Large monsters will still decide to aggro on you after a short amount of time.
Seems it does work with Kestodon So removed that part where it doesn't work, they are just pissed at you, but they won't initiate combat with you.
Hornetaur and Vespoids still attack because they do not initiate combat when attacking, better description would be: stops monsters from entering combat with you. Fun fact: even with a ghillie mantle on, Vespoids still attack me, haven't tested this on Hornetaur yet