Resuscitate is a Skill in Monster Hunter World (MHW).
Resuscitate is increased in level based on the amount of Equipment with this skill the hunter is using. Each level works as follows:
- Level 1: While active, greatly improves evasion invulnerability time and reduces stamina depletion
Gives the equivalent of 5 levels of Evade Window and Constitution when active(won't stack more iframes if combined with Evade Window or Aquatic Polar Mobility)
Equipment that grants Resuscitate
You can increase the level of Resuscitate by equipping the following items.
- Death Stench Brain (x1)
- Death Stench Brain Alpha (x1)
- Death Stench Brain Beta (x1)
- Fulgur Helm Alpha + (x1)
- Rimeguard Helm Gamma + (x1)
- Guild Cross Suit Alpha (x1)
- Guild Cross Suit Beta (x1)
- Ryu's Karate Gi Alpha (x1)
- Sakura's Work Uniform Alpha (x1)
- Bulwark Charm (x1)
- Crisis Jewel 1 (x1)
- Crisis/Physique Jewel 4 (x1)
- Crisis/Evasion Jewel 4 (x1)
- Crisis/Attack Jewel 4 (x1)
- Crisis/Expert Jewel 4 (x1)
- Crisis/Release Jewel 4 (x1)
- Crisis/Handicraft Jewel 4 (x1)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
When the imposter is poisoned
I experimented with it myself because it might have been usefull for the horn. By "abnormal" it doesnt count any of the hunting horn buffs. Might just be me that tried that though
I should point out that although the description states "abnormal status effects", it does activate when you're under the effects of any elemental blight, aswell. A pretty handy skill in my opinion, since it's readily available from the lowest rarity feystones, and is a level 1 deco. If anyone would want to figure out the exact nature of resuscitate, i'd suggest running stun and paralysis immunity in addition to this skill against kirin, whilst not having enough thunder resistance to be immune against thunderblight. That way you could keep resuscitate active pretty much constantly without suffering any negatives from the thunderblight itself.
Who much energy-reduced % we get ? and how good is the evasion invulnerability ?