Downy Crake Brooms
Downy Crake Brooms is a Dual Blades Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Downy Crake Brooms Information
- Weapon from the Workshop Weapon Tree, needs a ticket from the Where Sun Meets Moon Event Quest, and Paolumu materials.
- Styled with the Lumu Armor Set
- These weapons have no decorations, but add 90 Sleep Effect
- These weapons can be upgraded once into Downy Crake Love
Downy Crake Brooms Crafting and Upgrades
Downy Crake Brooms has 3 different upgrade levels. It follows the Independent path, detailed below.
|Downy Crake Brooms||3||154||
|Craft with: 1 Downy Crake Ticket, 3 Paolumu Pelt, 5 Sturdy Bone, 2 Sleep Sac, 4000 x|
|Downy Crake Love
|Craft with: 2 Downy Crake Ticket, 3 Paolumu Pelt+, 2 Coma Sac, 1 High Commendation, 32000 x|
|Craft with: Research Commission Ticket + x2, Paolumu Thickfur, Torpor Sac x4, Conqueror's Seal x1, 56000 x|
Downy Crake Brooms Upgrade Tree
Downy Crake Brooms is part of an upgrade path for the Dual Blades Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Independent tree.
- Dragonbone Twinblades I 140 120
- Dragonbone Twinblades II 168 150
- Monarch 224 270
- Magda Ungulae I 224 180 -20% 20