Enduring Schism is a Dual Blades Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Enduring Schism Information
- Weapon is forgable, derived from Bone
- Styled with Bone Armor Set
- Upgraded from Dragonbone Twinblades II (previously from Dragonbone Twinblades I)
- This weapon has 2 slots and Dragon damage
- Notes and Tips go here
Enduring Schism Crafting and Upgrades
Enduring Schism has ?? different upgrade levels. It follows the ?? path, detailed below.
|Dragonbone Twinblades I||3||140||
|Craft with: Warped Bone x5, Coral Bone x5, Boulder Bone x5, Ancient Bone x5 4000 x|
|Dragonbone Twinblades II||4||168||
|Craft with: Monster Bone+ x6, Monster Bone L x8, Sturdy Bone x8, 4000 x|
|Craft with: Elder Dragon Bone x10, Brutal Bone x4, Dragonbone Relic x2, Wyvern Gem x 1, 32000 x|
Enduring Schism Upgrade Tree
Enduring Schism is part of an upgrade path for the Dual Blades Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant ?? tree.
- Dragonbone Twinblades I 140 120
- Dragonbone Twinblades II 168 150
- Monarch 224 270
- Magda Ungulae I 224 180 -20% 20