Xeno Raqs is a Dual Blades Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Xeno Raqs Information
- Weapon from the Xeno'jiiva Monster
- Styled with the Xeno'jiiva Alpha Armor Set and Xeno'jiiva Beta Armor Set
- Upgraded from Blacksteel Twins II (previously from Blacksteel Twins I)
- This weapon has 2 slots and Dragon damage
- Notes and Tips go here
Xeno Raqs Crafting and Upgrades
Xeno Raqs has 1 different upgrade levels. It follows the bone path, detailed below.
Xeno Raqs Upgrade Tree
Xeno Raqs is part of an upgrade path for the Dual Blades Weapon Tree. Below is an excerpt of the relevant Dual Blades tree.
- Dragonbone Twinblades I 140 120
- Dragonbone Twinblades II 168 150
- Monarch 224 270
- Magda Ungulae I 224 180 -20% 20