Kjarr Bow "Water" is a Bow Weapon in Monster Hunter World (MHW). All weapons have unique properties relating to their Attack Power, Elemental Damage and various different looks. Please see Weapon Mechanics to fully understand the depth of your Hunter Arsenal.
Kjarr Bow "Water" Information
- Weapon derived from the Kulve Taroth Monster.
- Styled with the Kulve Taroth Alpha Armor Set and Kulve Taroth Beta Armor Set.
- This weapon has 10%Affinity, and 300Water damage.
- This weapon also has Close range, Paralysis, Poison,
- Can be upgraded to Rarety 12 with MR Kulve Taroth materials.
- This weapon has a Skill: Critical Element
Kjarr Bow "Water" Crafting and Upgrades
Kjarr Bow "Water" is a special Bow weapon that can only be obtained through "The Fury of El Dorado" Kulve Taroth Siege Event quest or Awakening Alchemy. Kjarr weapons are "Incandescent" weapons that are obtained by triggering AT Kulve Taroth's "Fury" mode.